Hydroelectric Power Generation
Our bearing units are used in the water wheel and generator sections of hydroelectric power generation facilities.
Locations where our products are used
Features of the product
Self-lubrication and self-cooling (air/water cooling)
This unit provides the bearing, oil tank, cooling system, and oil supply function in one unit, eliminating the need for auxiliary equipment such as external oil supply and cooling.
Sectional view of a bearing assembly(Note: Air cooling)
“DAIPEAK”, developed by our company, is used as the bearing material.
- Since it has excellent load bearing and seizure resistance, the bearing can be downsized and the entire system can be made lighter.
- The low starting friction coefficient eliminates the need for an oil lifter, thus eliminating the need for oil lifter equipment.
- Superior creep properties at high temperatures enable stable use even under high temperature conditions.
- Electrical insulation is possible at the bearing, eliminating the need for insulating materials.
- The superior wear resistance is expected to significantly extend the service life of bearings.
- Lead-free, it is also environmentally friendly.
- This product has a proven track record in the market as a sliding material for sliding bearings that support steam and gas turbines and generators used in power generation plants.
Features of the service