Read the below Site Policy before using www.daidometal.com (hereinafter “this site”) managed by Daido Metal Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “Daido”).
- Daido pays close attention to the information posted on this site, but does not explicitly or otherwise guarantee the accuracy, effectiveness or safety thereof.
- Daido assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of using this website.
- Daido reserves the right to change or discontinue this site and policy without notice. Daido assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred as a result thereof.
- The engineering information is based on our comprehensive research and long experience. However, this information should be regarded only as a reference and may change according to specific user operation.
- We recommend performing tests to check the compatibility with each case. Description in our website may be subject to change for product improvements without notice.
Copyrights and trademarks
- All text and images on this site are protected under copyright laws.
- It is strictly forbidden to reproduce this site in part or in whole without the expressed permission of Daido.
- Reproduction is permitted in the following cases:
Customers may save information from this site on personal computers and print the said information as long as it is not used for commercial purposes.
- Daido is neither related to or guarantees any sites that link to this site.
- Any party that wishes to link to this site is requested to contact Daido in advance. Daido reserves the right to refuse any such requests from sites that differ in purpose or nature from this site.
Browser considerations for site use
- This site is optimized for use with the latest version of the following browsers:
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge.
Recommended screen size
Required plug-ins, applications, etc.