Newly Developed Products – Bearings for Wind Power Generation
Demand for offshore wind power generation is expected to increase in the future.
We will improve “bearing maintenance” issues faced by generator manufacturers.
Can be disassembled into individual parts
In the past, blades had to be removed to replace bearings, but since our bearings can be disassembled into various parts, bearings can be replaced in the wind turbine nacelle without removing the blades.
Journal pad bearing replacement image
Thrust pad bearing replacement image
“DAIPEAK”, developed by our company, is used as the bearing material.
- Since it has excellent load bearing and seizure resistance, the bearing can be downsized and the entire system can be made lighter.
- The low coefficient of starting friction allows for smooth starting.
- The superior wear resistance is expected to significantly extend the service life of bearings.
- Electrical insulation is possible at the bearing, eliminating the need for insulating materials.
- Lead-free, it is also environmentally friendly.
- This product has a proven track record in the market as a sliding material for sliding bearings that support turbine rotors in thermal and hydroelectric generators.